Your Future is Steps Ahead! Join Bow Valley College
Getting hands on work experience and Canadian education is easier with us.
Whether you are looking to start a new career path or to build upon your professional expertise, Bow Valley College will act as a stepping stone for you to reach your objective. The on-demand and learner-centered programs, high graduation, and employment rates, and the opportunity to work during and after your studies allow learners to engage in a wonderful student-work life experiences.
Our admission process is structured on a first-come, first-qualified basis. Prospective learners are required to meet high school academic requirements and English language proficiency to obtain acceptance into our Canadian high-quality, post-secondary institution. The application process for international learners is simple and applicants are encouraged to connect with our specialized team at the International Education to assist with additional information regarding the application and enrolment process. To start:
- 1. Confirm application deadlines.
- 2. Select the program of interest and review admission requirements. Contact International Education prior to applying to confirm seat availability.
- 3. Confirm the timeline to process your study permit.
- 4. Apply for program(s) via APAS Online Application. It is highly recommended that international students apply approximately six to twelve months in advance to their program of interest to assure program availability and sufficient time for visa processing.
- 5. Submit all supporting documents (high school transcripts and proof of English language proficiency ) to email@example.com. Assessment process takes approximately 4 to 5 weeks to process and receive an offer from the college.
- 6. Upon receiving the offer of admission, you will be given approximately three weeks to complete your confirmation fee payment to be issued your final Letter of Acceptance.
- 7. Apply for your study permit using the Letter of Acceptance.
- 8. E-mail a copy of your study permit to the International Education department prior the start of the program.
For additional details go to international.bowvalleycollege.ca/apply