What is Admission on the Spot?
Admission on the Spot is an event designed to help students fill out their application to the UofR. Additionally, students who bring their high school transcripts to the event will have their application processed immediately, and if admissible, students will be conditionally accepted to the University of Regina. Students who attend an Admission on the Spot event will also receive a discount on their application fee, and a free pair of limited edition UofR mittens.
Why Come to our Admission on the Spot?
- Waived application fee (You save $100)
- Receive a free pair of limited edition UofR mittens
- Leave the event being admitted to your faculty of choice
- Housing promotions and scholarships
What Programs can you Apply to?
Students can apply into all programs; HOWEVER, we can only offer admission to the following areas:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Engineering & Applied Science
- Faculty of Kinesiology and Health Studies
- Faculty of Media, Art & Performance
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Work
Who can Attend Admission on the Spot?
- Current grade 12 students
- High school graduates**
- Students who have taken other post-secondary education**
- Students with international documents**
**Students with international or post-secondary documents can receive the discounted application fee; however, will NOT be admitted that same day.
What Should you Bring to Admission on the Spot?
- A school certified/unofficial transcript (ask your guidance counsellor or principal by Wednesday February 14th)
Not sure what you want to study? Would you like to learn more about a specific program? Attend one of the following information sessions to learn more! No need to register the event is open to everyone.
- 4:00 PM General U of R Session
- 4:30 PM Nursing
- 5:00 PM First Nations University of Canada
- 5:30 PM Indigenous Social Work
- 6:00 PM Indigenous Education
- 6:30 PM Scholarship Workshops
If you have any questions about the event, please do not hesitate to contact us at
1-800-644-4756 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Type: Information Session - School Information
Location: Prince Albert, SK, Canada