University of Alberta
Physical Education and Elementary Education
|School:||University of Alberta
|Faculty:||Physical Education and Recreation
|Field of Study:||Elementary Education and Teaching
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
|Description:||Love to teach? Bring your passion for movement, sport, dance and physical activity to the classroom! The BPE/BEd in Elementary Education degree is a five-year degree program. You’ll spend the first three years in the Faculty of Physical Education and Recreation where you’ll take courses ranging from structural anatomy to biomechanics, from dance to personal fitness and ethics. You’ll transfer to the Faculty of Education for the final two years of your degree program and graduate with two degrees: a Bachelor of Physical Education degree and a Bachelor of Education degree.
|URL:||Physical Education and Elementary Education at University of Alberta
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||80
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Computer Related Studies or Grade12 Mathematics
- Grade12 Humanities or Grade12 Science or Grade12 Mathematics
- Grade12 Humanities or Grade12 International Languages or Grade12 Mathematics or Grade12 Science
- Grade12 Visual Arts or Grade12 Mathematics or Grade12 Science
See website for other prerequisites.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.