The University of British Columbia - Vancouver
Food, Nutrition, & Health - Food Market Analysis
|School:||The University of British Columbia - Vancouver
|Faculty:||Land and Food Systems
|Field of Study:||Agricultural Economics
|Description:||Food Market Analysis combines knowledge of food science with an understanding of the management and marketing of food. You will learn to apply principles of economics and business management to analyze food policy and trade issues; the industrial structure of international food markets; and managing risk in export markets.
|URL:||Food, Nutrition, & Health - Food Market Analysis at The University of British Columbia - Vancouver
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||80 to 86
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Geology or Grade12 Physics
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Principles of Mathematics or Grade12 Precalculus
- 2 of Grade11 Chemistry or Grade11 Biology or Grade11 Physics
- Grade11 Mathematics
- Grade11 Social Studies
- Grade11 English
- Grade11 International Languages
One additional approved Grade 12 courses is required.
Minimum of 70% in English 12 (or equivalent).
Grade 11 courses listed are required but not included in calculation of admission average.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.