The University of British Columbia - Vancouver
|School:||The University of British Columbia - Vancouver
|Field of Study:||Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, General
|Description:||In Atmospheric Science, you study the processes of the atmosphere, with particular focus on the atmospheric boundary layer. Some of the program's meteorological topics include cloud physics, air pollution dispersion, air–sea interactions, climate dynamics, and urban and forest meteorology.
|URL:||Atmospheric Science at The University of British Columbia - Vancouver
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||84 to 89
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Principles of Mathematics or Grade12 Precalculus
- Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Geology or Grade12 Physics
- Grade11 Physics
- Grade11 Chemistry
- Grade11 Social Studies
- Grade11 Mathematics
- Grade11 International Languages
- Grade11 English
One additional approved Grade 12 course is required.
Minimum of 70% in English 11 or 12 (or equivalent).
Minimum of 67% in Principles of Mathematics 12 or Pre-Calculus 12 (or equivalent).
Grade 11 courses listed are required but not included in calculation of admission average.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.