The University of British Columbia - Vancouver
|School:||The University of British Columbia - Vancouver
|Field of Study:||Environmental Science
|Description:||Environmental Sciences is designed to give you a broad perspective on the environment. The program concentrates on understanding the major environmental issues facing human societies and adopts an integrative cross-disciplinary approach to the study of these issues.
|URL:||Environmental Sciences at The University of British Columbia - Vancouver
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||84 to 89
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Principles of Mathematics or Grade12 Precalculus
- 2 of Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Geology or Grade12 Physics
- Grade11 Mathematics
- Grade11 Physics or Grade11 Chemistry
- Grade11 Social Science
- Grade11 English
- Grade11 International Languages
One other approved Grade 12 course and a final grade of 70% in English 12 are required. Please see https://you.ubc.ca/ubc/vancouver/bcyt.ezc for more information.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.