Motion Picture Arts
|Field of Study:||Cinematography and Film/Video Production
Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
|Description:||The Motion Picture Arts Diploma Program builds upon the knowledge base the students have achieved in the Motion Picture Arts Certificate Program, both expanding and enriching their skill sets. The Diploma Program will emphasize the acquisition of a broad foundation in technical film skills, preparing the students for entry-level into almost every facet of film production, while simultaneously developing their creative and critical abilities in storytelling through the motion picture arts.
|URL:||Motion Picture Arts at Capilano University
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 560] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 83] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. 220] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5]
Applicants whose primary language is not English must complete one of the following to satisfy the English Language Requirement:
- TOEFL: PBT-560, CBT-220, iBT-83;
- IELTS-6.5 overall, and no one score less than 6;
- PTE Academic-56; or
- Capilano University EAP 100 and 101 with a minimum B+ grade in each course.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.