These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Precalculus or Grade12 Principles of Mathematics
- Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Geology or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics
B.C. secondary school graduation or equivalent, or completion of nine university-level credits with a minimum GPA of 2.0 in all university courses attempted.
2. Mathematics requirement: one of the following:
•Pre-calculus 12 or Principles of Mathematics 12 with a minimum grade of B
•MATH 094/095 with a minimum average grade of B
•MATH 096 with a minimum grade of B
•MDPT score of 70% or higher
•MATH 110 with a minimum grade of C+
•MATH 111 with a minimum grade of C
3. Science requirement: one course from one of the following disciplines, with a minimum grade of C+:
•Biology: Biology 12, BIO 093, or BIO 111
•Chemistry: Chemistry 12, CHEM 093 (previously offered), CHEM 110, or CHEM 113
•Geography: Geography 12, GEOG 101, GEOG 102, or GEOG 103
•Geology: Geology 12 or GEOG 116
•Physics: Physics 12, PHYS 093, PHYS 100, PHYS 101, PHYS 105, or PHYS 111
4. English requirement: Applicants must meet the Degree/diploma level English language proficiency requirement. For details on how this requirement may be met, see the English language proficiency requirement section of the calendar.