Chemical Laboratory Technology - Pharmaceutical - (Optional Co-op)
||Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology
|Field of Study:
Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science and Allied Professions, Other
This program trains you in pharmaceutical analysis, product formulation and manufacturing, microbiology and toxicology. You’ll get the hands-on experience necessary to perform assays and determinations with the required speed, precision, and accuracy expected in the pharmaceutical industry.|
Following the third academic semester, you’ll begin to integrate your academic study with practical work experience in industrial, governmental and university laboratories. The experience you’ll gain during these work placement semesters provides considerable reinforcement to your overall studies and is a way for you to connect with employers for potential future employment.
Chemical Laboratory Technology - Pharmaceutical - (Optional Co-op) at Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Grade 12 English
Grade 11 Biology
Grade 12 Chemistry
Grade 12 Mathematics
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma with a majority of senior credits at the College Preparation (C), University Preparation (U) or University/College Preparation (M) level or Mature Student Status (age 19 or older)
- Grade 12 English: ENG4(C) or ENG4(U)
- Grade 11 Biology (C) or (U)
- Grade 12 Chemistry (C)
- Grade 12 Mathematics*: MCT4(C) Mathematics for College Technology (recommended grade 60% or over) or Grade 12 (U) Mathematics, MHF4(U) (Advanced Functions) or MCV4(U) (Calculus and Vectors)
|February 1, 2012
||September 4, 2012
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.