Requirements for Canadian Students
It is recommended that the registration documents be sent to the school at least two weeks before the course begins. Full payment of fees is due before the start date.
Courses require a minimal level of English/French language ability. A standard test and an interview are used to determine student level upon arrival.
Requirements for International Students
- Valid passport, visa, and when studying for more than six months, a student authorization.
- Letter of acceptance.
- Copy of medical insurance and any relevant medical records.
- Full payment of fees is due before the course begins.
Procedure for Canadian Students
1. Fill in the enrolment form. Complete all questions and sign.
2. Give the completed enrolment form to your agent/counsellor or post, fax, or e-mail it to the school together with:
- Registration Fee (non-refundable)
Procedure for International Students
1. Fill out an enrolment form.
2. Mail/fax/e-mail form to Axion 21.
3. Payment of 50% tuition fees plus other applicable expenses (medical insurance, homestay placement fee, airport pickup fee, or/and courier fees).
|Full-time Students 2012-2013:||400|
|Part-time Students 2012-2013:||100|
|Type of System:||Continuous|
Courses start on the first Monday of each month.|
Language of Instruction
English or French