Requirements for International Students
Students educated outside of North America must provide an academic transcript in English that is equivalent to an OSSD. Students who were educated in a language other than English must submit a TOEFL score with a minimum of 500 (paper based) or 173 (computer based). Applicants will be required to complete the program specific subjects for admission and may be required to write an admissions test.
Procedure for International Students
- Fill out the application form, which you can download from the Web site or pick up from our office.
- Send the complete application kit (application form, your high school transcript and diploma, and $125.00 application fee) to International Development Office by fax at (519) 972-2707or by mail.
- We will issue the Letter of Acceptance (LOA) to you by express mail service if you are accepted.
- You pay the confirmation fee as indicated on your LOA. Please send back the notice of payment to us.
- We will send the receipt to you.
- You apply for your Canadian visa by submitting our documents and other required documents.
- If you get your visa, please send the notice of arrival to us.
- Please come to the Recruitment Office at Room 343 when you arrive at the College.
|Full-time Undergraduate Students 2010-2011:||8,100|
|Part-time Undergraduate Students 2010-2011:||20,000|
|Type of System:||Semester|
|Entrance Dates:||January, September
Language of Instruction