Requirements for Canadian Students
Admission Requirements for High School
GLCT offers a wide range of excellent programs to meet the needs of both Canadian and international students.
1. Graduates or graduating students of a senior high school.
2. Graduates or graduating students of or vocational school or junior college.
3. Students or graduates of a college of university.
Admission Requirements for Fast Track University Program
GLCT’s Pre-university “Fast Track” Academic Program is designed to meet the needs of both Canadian and international students. This special program allows qualifies students to complete the necessary courses to gain university entrance and receive an Ontario Secondary School Diploma in two semesters (five months).
1. Canadian students must have completed Grade 11 or equivalent and have a minimum of 24 Ontario Secondary School Diploma credits.
2. International students must have completed the equivalent of Ontario, Grade 11 and either a TOEFL score of 80 or an IELTS score of 6.0.
Requirements for International Students
Please view 'Requirements for Canadian Students'.
Procedure for Canadian Students
1. Fill out application form.
2. Submit the application form with transcript of marks of last year and application fee.
3. Get the letter of acceptance from the school.
4. International students apply for student visa.
5. Advise college of arrival date.
Procedure for International Students
Please view 'Procedure for Canadian Students'.
|Full-time Students 2010-2011:||500|
|Type of System:||Semester|
|Entrance Dates:||January, April, June, September, November
The English Intensive Program|
Our English Intensive program is designed for non-native English speaking students. An effective small group language course is combined with organized leisure activities focusing on Canadian culture and lifestyle. All year, we welcome students from diverse areas around the world to Canada's largest and most exciting city, Toronto, to experience the best of Canada. The goals of our program are to help our students integrate into the English speaking community linguistically, academically, and socially, and also to serve the individual needs of students.
This program is from one week to nine months and English courses may commence on any Monday (except national holidays) throughout the entire academic year. You may take one to four courses at an academic session and choose the time available for you to improve your English.
Language of Instruction