|Full-time Undergraduate Students 2012-2013:||13,889|
|Part-time Undergraduate Students 2012-2013:||5,612|
|Type of System:||Continuous|
Students may begin programs at various times of the year.|
January: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Education, Bachelor of Commerce and Management, Bachelor of Science, Occupational Health Nursing, Management Studies (Accelerated), and Therapist Assistant.
April: Management Studies (Accelerated).
September: All programs.
October: Management Studies (Accelerated).
Students are advised to apply early since many programs have limited enrollment.
• Number of full-time students in credit programs: 13,889
• Total credit students (full- and part-time, individual headcount): 19,501
• International students (individual headcount): 1,020
• Noncredit students (individual headcount): 16,010
• Christenson Family Centre for Sport and Wellness clients: 7,553
• Total learners served: 43,064
Language of Instruction