Requirements for International Students
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Specific program requirements and recommendations:
- You may be required to submit detailed course descriptions and reading lists from previous classes to ensure that you have met the program requirements.
- You are advised to send predicted grades for all courses for which midterm marks are not available.
- Detailed admission requirements for international education systems are available at: http://www.findoutmore.uwaterloo.ca/admissions/international.php
Procedure for International Students
All applications for full-time, on-campus studies are processed by the Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC). Apply online at www.ouac.on.ca. Current Ontario high school students should use the OUAC 101 application. All other applicants should use the OUAC 105 application.
|Full-time Undergraduate Students 2012-2013:||22,400|
|Part-time Undergraduate Students 2012-2013:||1,500|
|Full-time Graduate Students 2012-2013:||3,700|
|Part-time Graduate Students 2012-2013:||1,100|
|Type of System:||Trimester|
|Entrance Dates:||January, May, September
Language of Instruction