|Homestay: 1 beds||Lowest: $700.00||Highest: $850.00
At MIA, our International Student Services Office provides a variety of services to help make you feel at home and at ease. Every effort has been made by our staff to help students feel comfortable in their new environment.
By visiting this office, you will be able to get the following information and help:
- Application information and counselling.
- Information about our homestay program.
- Airport pickup arrangement.
- Orientation to Canada and MIA.
- Student English assessment and placement.
- Banking, medical care, and community support information.
- A comprehensive health insurance plan.
- Visa documents preparation and review, and visa extension assistance.
- Assistance with the Social Insurance Card application.
- Career planning and personal issues that may arise with our students.
- And many more.
B.B.Q. Party, Christmas Party, Summer/ Winter ESL Camp, Thanks Giving/Easter/New Year's/Halloween Party, and trip to Niagara Falls.
Cultural Club, Guitar Club, Newspaper Making, and Public Speech.
Counselling in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, and Spanish.
MIA is affiliated with the State University of New York at New Paltz, the University of Manitoba, and The University of Winnipeg.
MIA believes that activities are an important part of a student's learning experience. Each semester, the school organizes a variety of exciting sport and cultural activities (e.g., watching Blue Jays Baseball and Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey games, and visiting Casa Loma, Royal Ontario Museum, and Art Gallery of Ontario. Day trips to Niagara Falls, CN Tower, and weekend excursions (i.e., Algonquin Park) are also available throughout the year.