A Top-Notch Education With an Excellent Reputation
12 reasons attending university in Canada is a winning choice for international students.
- 1. Canada enjoys an excellent reputation. We’ve won praise for our effective government, beautiful environment and advanced economy.
- 2. The quality of education in Canada is high. The fact that all publicly-funded universities are audited and accredited on a regular basis is the basis of our excellent standard of teaching and learning.
- 3. Montreal holds the title of best student city in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds, 2017).
- 4. Montreal is the best place on the planet for an international education. We placed first in the latest Economist Intelligence Unit rankings.
- 5. Concordia’s programs are among the very best worldwide. We’ve received special recognition for our strengths in education, art and design, communication and media studies, accounting and finance, English literature, engineering, linguistics, and psychology.
- 6. There’s an emphasis on practical learning. Paid internships through our Co-op program are just one way to get experience during your degree.
- 7. You’ll get the chance to create new knowledge. Our undergraduate research awards let you investigate an area you’re passionate about, with financial support and the supervision of a faculty sponsor.
- 8. Our programs are flexible. There’s room to take courses in a variety of subjects, or even change programs partway through.
- 9. The university is big, but our classes are small. Seventy-five percent of classes have fewer than 60 students.
- 10. Canada offers a three-year work visa upon graduation. You won’t be restricted to a certain field or a geographic area.
- 11. Concordians benefit from an international student exchange program. Take courses for credit at partner universities in more than 35 countries.
- 12. Our students are already doing great things in the world. You’ll be inspired by your fellow students to make a difference.
We'd love to tell you more about the Concordia experience. Keep track of recruitment events at concordia.ca/future-students.