Build a Successful Career at Bow Valley College
Find the best place to invest in education!
There are many benefits investing in education abroad. Common advantages include expanding your knowledge, upgrading your skills, and increasing your multicultural experiences. Depending on where you choose to invest, you could also broaden your work experience, extend your professional network and boost your professional profile.
Bow Valley College is the only comprehensive community college in the Calgary area. It offers high-quality education, affordable and fast-tracked programs, and hands-on training to gain work experience during the study and after graduation.
Specializing in on-demand skills to succeed in today’s competitive market, most of BVC’s programs include a work experience component, which is a valuable asset to make Canadian connections and earn practical knowledge in the local job market. Through work experience, learners increase their employability resulting in 93% of graduates finding employment in their field of study within six months of graduation.
At Bow Valley College, students can also:
- Acquire transferable skills and references through volunteering with the Intercultural Centre, Students’ Association, Learner Success Services and International Education.
- Use available Career Services to receive coaching on how to find a job and build networks.
- Work on-campus with one of the BVC vendors, allowing study and work in the same location.
- Find employment off-campus; BVC is conveniently located in downtown Calgary, surrounded by big and small businesses alike.
- Capitalize on career building opportunities through the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program, coordinated by Immigration Canada.
Opting for a designated learning institution that offers affordable and practical skills training, as well as diverse career advancement opportunities in one of the top cities in the world is a smart choice. Make sure that your investment in education abroad exceeds your expectations!