What is Admission on the Spot?
At an Admission on the Spot event, future students are helped through the application process, any questions about programs are answered, and students are able to submit their application and have it processed all in one evening! This means students can skip the waiting and, if possible, be admitted to the University of Regina in one night.
Location: Off-campus: Vanier Collegiate
324 MacDonald Street West
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada
Why come to Admission on the Spot in Saskatoon?
- Waived application fee - save $100!
- Receive a free pair of limited edition U of R mittens
- Leave the event admitted to your faculty of choice*
- Free housing applications, additional scholarships, & other incentives
What programs can students apply to?
Students can apply into all programs; HOWEVER, we cannot admit students into some of our competitive entry programs (i.e., Nursing). We can admit students to the following faculties at this event:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Education (except Indigenous Education & Joint BMUSED Program)
Note: You must bring your completed Teacher Education Application Profile for review.
- Faculty of Engineering & Applied Science
- Faculty of Kinesiology and Health Studies
- Faculty of Media, Art & Performance
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Work (Pre-Social Work only)
*Students applying into the Faculty of Nursing will receive the waived application fee and the free pair of mittens. However, due to the competitive admission process, we will NOT be able to admit students into this program at the event.
Who can attend Admission on the Spot?
Event Type: Information Session - School Information
Location: Moose Jaw, SK, Canada