Business - Accounting
|Field of Study:||Accounting
|Description:||Get the essential skills to start a career in Accounting.
The Business - Accounting Ontario College Diploma program balances accounting theory with tools used in the industry. This two-year program equips you with the essential skills to thrive in various entry-level accounting positions.
Learn how to complete accounting tasks, from conducting bookkeeping responsibilities to preparing financial statements and personal income tax returns. Expand your knowledge of various business concepts including economics and finance.
|URL:||Business - Accounting at AC Online
|Cost per year:*||
Information on tuition and fees can be found on the Algonquin College website.
|Careers:||Supervisors, Finance and Insurance Office WorkersBookkeepersPayroll and Benefits Administrators||
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Mathematics
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent. Applicants with an OSSD showing senior English and/or mathematics courses at the Basic Level, or with Workplace or Open courses, will be tested to determine their eligibility for admission; OR
- Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) certificate; OR
- General Educational Development (GED) certificate; OR
- Mature Student status (19 years of age or older and without a high school diploma at the start of the program). Eligibility may be determined by academic achievement testing for which a fee of $50 will be charged.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.0] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80]
|Application Notes : ||
Applications for this program must be submitted with official transcripts showing completion of the academic admission requirements via:
60 Corporate Court
Guelph, Ontario N1G 5J3
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.