These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- A degree in one of the following fields of study: social work, criminology, law, psychology, counselling, nursing, sociology or other related degree; OR
- A college diploma in social services, youth services, police foundations, early childhood education, child and youth worker, community and justice services, or any other related area, or equivalent; AND
- 1-3 years related volunteer or paid experience or equivalent in the vulnerable sector is required, and
- A Letter of Intent.
- An interview with the Program Coordinator may be required for clarification of the documents submitted.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 88]
|Application Notes : ||
Applications to Grad Cert Part-time programs must be submitted via our online application form. There is no application fee.
Prior to starting your application, please ensure that you have consulted the program admission requirements and have all the supporting documentation in a digital format ready to be uploaded.
Applications submitted in a paper format or via email will not be accepted and incomplete applications will not be processed.
Applications will typically be processed within 2-3 weeks but can take longer during peak times and start of academic terms. Applicants are encouraged to apply at least 4-6 weeks prior to start of term.