Office Administration – General
|Field of Study:||Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science, General
|Description:||Play a central role in operational success - explore a career in office administration.
The one-year Office Administration - General Ontario College Certificate program provides the knowledge and skills that prepare you for a rewarding office administration career.
Develop both theoretical and applied skills during various simulated office situations. Practice conducting administrative procedures and producing industry-standard documents. Enhance your ability to use digital tools by conducting research and mastering Microsoft Office applications and other industry-standard software packages.
|URL:||Office Administration – General at AC Online
|Cost per year:*||
Information on tuition and fees can be found on the Algonquin College website.
|Careers:||Administrative AssistantsSecretariesReceptionists||See More...
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent. Applicants with an OSSD showing senior English and/or Mathematics courses at the Basic Level, or with Workplace or Open courses, will be tested to determine their eligibility for admission; OR
- Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) certificate; OR
- General Educational Development (GED) certificate; OR
- Mature Student status (19 years of age or older and without a high school diploma at the start of the program). Eligibility may be determined by academic achievement testing for which a fee of $50 (subject to change) will be charged.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based)
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.