Regulatory Affairs – Sciences
|Faculty:||Information & Communications Technology
|Field of Study:||Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
Pharmacy Admin. and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
|Description:||The Regulatory Affairs - Sciences Ontario College Graduate Certificate program provides you with the skills and knowledge to pursue an entry-level career in industry and government regulatory agencies in Canada.
The regulation of products in industries such as healthcare, biotechnology, food, industrial chemical and agrochemical is of international concern. The resulting increase in regulation has driven the demand for qualified individuals in regulatory affairs.
With a focus on protecting the safety of people and the environment, professionals in this field have a positive impact on the public good.
Understand the regulatory environment in Canada, including the socioeconomic aspects of:
- regulations across industries
- how to interpret and apply regulations
- how to develop and manage regulatory submissions.
Learn project management and communications skills, and assess regulatory compliance and the frameworks that govern processes and products.
This program is offered full-time or part-time.
|URL:||Regulatory Affairs – Sciences at AC Online
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 90]
Ontario College Diploma, Ontario College Advanced Diploma, Degree or equivalent.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.