2. Additional Law courses totaling at least 33 credit hours, of which one course must be 5625A/B/D Intellectual Property and a course or courses that satisfy the Faculty of Law writing requirements;
3. 0.5 course: Computer Science 4490Z.
4. 1.0 additional course in Computer Science at the 4000-level; and,
5. 1.5 additional courses at the undergraduate level.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Your StudyinCanada login gets you access to the whole platform!
Get matched to schools and programs, request information and learn more about career paths.
Get instantly matched to scholarships, receive deadline alerts, and find advice on scholarship applications.