English for Academic Purposes
|Field of Study:||English as a Second Language
|Description:||English for Academic Purposes (EAP) prepares you to:
- research and write academic essays;
- read academic textbooks and peer-reviewed articles;
- understand academic lectures and take notes; and
- deliver academic presentations based on research.
|URL:||English for Academic Purposes at Capilano University
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
B.C. Secondary School graduation (Grade 12) or equivalent; a valid English Language Assessment (ELA) test score of a minimum of 32 OR the EAP Placement Test.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.