Concordia University - John Molson School of Business
Business Administration (Grad. Cert.)
|School:||Concordia University - John Molson School of Business
|Faculty:||John Molson School of Business
|Field of Study:||Business Administration and Management, General
|Description:||The Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (30 credits) and the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (15 credits) provide students with core knowledge and sound grounding in business administration theory and practice. Through the GDBA and GCBA, students acquire a set of basic competencies required for careers in all types of organizations, in either business or social sectors. More specifically, graduates will be able to:
- understand an organization’s social, economic and business environments
- understand financial and non-financial performance data in decision-making
- communicate effectively within an organizational context
- interact effectively with peers
- apply relevant managerial knowledge to the analysis of organizational issues or problems
|URL:||Business Administration (Grad. Cert.) at Concordia University - John Molson School of Business
|Cost per year:*||
|Careers:||Managers in Other ServicesManagers in TransportationManagement Consultants||
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Undergraduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university, with minimum GPA of 2.7/4.3. Total education should equal 16 years, including the bachelor’s degree accepted as equivalent by the Council for Graduate Studies.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 7.0] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 90]
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.