These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Students can pursue any course of study at any university to apply to Ivey and ensure that they:
- Maintain a full course load over two years of university (equivalent of 10.0 Western courses).
- Achieve a minimum average of 70% in 10.0 university courses completed including Business 2257.
- Complete a secondary school mathematics course for students bound for university or an equivalent.
- Complete Western's Business 2257 course or equivalent. View a list of accepted equivalents at Business 2257 Equivalents.
- Achieve a minimum grade of 70% in Business 2257 or equivalent.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.