These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- graduation from a B.C. secondary school, or equivalent, with a minimum “C” grade in either English 12 or English 12 First Peoples;
- previous degree from a recognized university;
- visiting student from a college or university (a “Letter of Permission” from the home institution is required);
- transfer student from a college or university (at least 24 transferable university-level credits completed);
- mature student—at least 21 years of age (or will turn 21 in the first semester of admission) and has a minimum “C” grade in either English 12 or English 12 First Peoples.