University of Manitoba
|School:||University of Manitoba
|Faculty:||Faculty of Science
|Field of Study:||Psychology, General
|Description:||Psychology is the scientific study of behaviour and mental processes, including the biological bases of behaviour and cognitive processes, and behavioural and cognitive neuroscience. The Honours and Major programs combine courses in Psychology with related courses in Science. Courses from the Faculty of Arts are included in this program. The Faculty of Science offers programs leading to a B.Sc. (Honours) degree in Psychology and a B.Sc. (Major) degree in Psychology.
|URL:||Psychology (B.Sc.) at University of Manitoba
|Cost per year:*||
|Prerequisites:*||These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
High school graduation including 5 full credits at the Grade 12 level.
- Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Computer and Information Science or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics
- Grade12 Precalculus or Grade12 Applied Mathematics
- Grade12 English
A minimum average of 85% over the following, with no less than 60% in each course:
2. Applied Mathematics or Pre-Calculus Mathematics
3. One of Biology, Chemistry, Physics or Computer Science
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.