These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- To meet Glendon's minimum admission requirements for the BA by mid-April;
- Strong written and oral language abilities in both English and French (if you are applying for the BEd French); and
- A strong supplementary application that includes an experience profile, a personal statement, a processing fee, and two online letters of reference.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. 220] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 83] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5]
|Application Notes : ||If you’re a current high school student who is studying outside of Ontario, or have completed your High School diploma but haven’t attended a post-secondary institution, please apply through the OUAC on the 105 application. After you apply to a Glendon BA program (i.e. French Studies) and receive a York reference number, please submit the Faculty of Education Direct Entry (Pre Education) Concurrent Form (PDF) by February 1.
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Statement of Research Interests
- Work Experience