College & University Preparation (CUP)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Education, Health & Human Development, School of Access and Academic Preparation
|Degree:||Not Applicable; Online
|Field of Study:||Basic Skills, General
College/Univ. Prep. and Advan. H. School/2ndary Diploma Pgms
Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
|Description:||Capilano University's College & University Preparation (CUP) program gives students the academic skills they need to transition into full-time university programs.
CUP offers a supportive, exciting and enriching learning environment that will set you up for success.
Typical students in the program include those who want to refresh their skills, improve their GPA, upgrade high school courses and/or prepare for further University/College studies.
|URL:||College & University Preparation (CUP) at Capilano University
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Must have completed some ESL course work. Level and grade requirement to be determined by Department.
- Grade 10 or permission of the department
- 18 years age and out of High School for a year or department approval
- Students must contact the program assistant or coordinator to schedule an interview and an English, math and computer assessment
- A program application is also required
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.