University of Regina
Education - Indigenous (Secondary)
|School:||University of Regina
|Field of Study:||Aboriginal Education
|Description:||Providing a holistic First Nations teaching perspective, the Indigenous education program provides tremendous opportunity whether you want to teach elementary or secondary education.
The program prepares teachers as generalists and emphasizes language and arts and requires a concentration in Indigenous education. Specific Indigenous education courses have been designed to introduce teachers to the unique needs of First Nations students.
|URL:||Education - Indigenous (Secondary) at University of Regina
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- English Language Arts A30 & B30*
- One approved math or science course
- One approved 30 level language, social science, or fine arts course
- One additional approved 30 level course
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 60] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 85] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 550] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.