University of Regina
Education - Baccalauréat en éducation élémentaire
|School:||University of Regina
|Field of Study:||Elementary Education and Teaching
|Description:||If your goal is to teach in Francophone or French immersion schools, then the Baccalauréat en éducation (Bac) program will give you the education you need.
The Baccaulauréat en éducation program (Bac) offers elementary and secondary programs that prepare prospective teachers for Francophone and French immersion schools.
After the first year of classes in Regina, students spend their second year at Université Laval in Quebec City. This allows students to perfect their French and to enjoy a unique, socio-cultural experience!
|URL:||Education - Baccalauréat en éducation élémentaire at University of Regina
|Careers:||Elementary School Teachers||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65 to 100
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- English Language Arts A30 & B30*
- One approved math or science course
- One approved 30 level language, social science, or fine arts course
- One additional approved 30 level course
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 60] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 85] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 550] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.