University of Regina
Education - Saskatchewan Urban Teacher Education (SUNTEP)
|School:||University of Regina
|Field of Study:||Urban Education and Leadership
|Description:||Looking for a job that is both rewarding and focused on diversity? SUNTEP incorporates native studies and cross-cultural education with a solid foundation in the mechanics of teaching. Students spend substantial time working with teachers and their students in mostly urban schools.
SUNTEP is a fully accredited Bachelor of Education program, offered by the Gabriel Dumont Institute in co-operation with the Ministry of Education, the University of Regina and the University of Saskatchewan.
|URL:||Education - Saskatchewan Urban Teacher Education (SUNTEP) at University of Regina
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65 to 100
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- English Language Arts A30 & B30*
- One approved math or science course
- One approved 30 level language, social science, or fine arts course
- One additional approved 30 level course
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 60] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 85] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 550] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.