University of Regina
|School:||University of Regina
|Field of Study:||Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
|Description:||The University of Regina offers a number of programs for you to gain knowledge and experience in business.
Do you like the idea of being your own boss? Do you have an idea for a great business? A major in entrepreneurship will give you the fundamentals necessary to start your own company and the skills needed for a career in assisting business-start-ups. An entrepreneurial mindset can benefit all types of organizations. You will learn how to prepare business plans and develop an understanding of venture capital and angel investing.
|URL:||Entrepreneurship at University of Regina
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65 to 100
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- English Language Arts A30 & B30*
- One of Foundations of Math 30, Pre-calculus 30 or Math B30
- One approved 30 level language, social science, or fine arts course
- One additional approved 30 level course
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 60] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 85] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 550] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.