University of Regina
|School:||University of Regina
|Field of Study:||Chinese Language and Literature
|Description:||The Chinese Program at the U of R is proud to be one of the only few institutions across Canada to offer a full range of academic programs on Chinese language learning, including a Chinese Major, a Minor and a Certificate. Students with other interests may choose to do a double major with Chinese and another field. Alternatively, a Certificate in Chinese is a useful adjunct to almost any career. As the most spoken and one of the most useful languages in the world, and one of 5 official languages of the United Nations, Chinese is your passport to new career opportunities and an access to new knowledge and fun in life!
|URL:||Chinese at University of Regina
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65 to 100
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- English Language Arts A30 & B30*
- One approved math or science
- One approved 30-level language, social science, or fine arts
- One additional approved 30-level course
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 60] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 85] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 550]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.