These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent. Applicants with an OSSD showing senior English and/or Mathematics courses at the Basic Level, or with Workplace or Open courses, will be tested to determine their eligibility for admission; OR
- Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) certificate; OR
- General Educational Development (GED) certificate; OR
- Mature Student status (19 years of age or older and without a high school diploma at the start of the program). Eligibility may be determined by academic achievement testing for which a fee of $50 (subject to change) will be charged.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 88]
|Additional Admission Requirements:||Provide a completed reference form found on our website, from an agency supervisor based on relevant volunteer, paid work or educational/co-op placement, working directly with clients, in a human service agency within the last two years. A minimum of 60 hours is required. The agency setting could include: shelters, long-term care facilities, schools, or other front line agencies dealing with vulnerable people.