University of Regina
Certificate in Political and International Governance
|School:||University of Regina
|Field of Study:||Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other
|Description:||This certificate is designed for both new students and current students who are enrolled in Faculties other than the Faculty of Arts. Students enrolled in this certificate will gain a broad knowledge in understanding and evaluating governance in a variety of contexts and settings. Governance refers to the authority, decision-making and accountability exercised by both formal and informal institutions and organizations. Students will have the opportunity to explore governance in both Canada and abroad via governments and a host of social, political and economic organizations. The certificate will enhance the skill sets of students with an interest in finance, economics, business and public administration as well as a variety of other disciplines and professions.
|URL:||Certificate in Political and International Governance at University of Regina
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65 to 85
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- English Language Arts A30 & B30*
- One approved math or science
- One approved 30-level language, social science, or fine arts
- One additional approved 30-level course
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration)
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.