The basic admission policy is first-come, first served to qualified applicants. Some programs are designated as "special selection", where applicants may be required to provide additional documentation, undergo testing, attend an interview, and/or demonstrate special skills, depending on the program.
The College accepts a limited number of applications from student-visa applicants. Early application for all programs is recommended. Applicants who do not get an immediate place in the program will be put on a 'wait list'. Out-of-country applications, accompanied by a $100.00 fee, are accepted on an on-going basis through the International Education Office.
All applicants must:
- Apply at least 6 months prior to the start of a program. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
- Be 16 years of age or older.
- Have equivalent to Canadian high school Grade 12. English language training and academic preparation programs are offered.
- Meet the necessary prerequisite qualifications specific to each program.
- Provide proof of sufficient language ability for entrance into post-secondary programs.
- Submit, when requested, supplemental information, testing, and/or attend additional courses before acceptance. Consult the program brochure for detailed information.
For further information on the step-by-step application process, contact the International Education Office by visiting our Web site at www.rrc.mb.ca/international, phone at (204) 632-2143, fax at (204) 632-5269, or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.