For application we require:
1. application form (to apply on-line:
2. transcripts from secondary and post-secondary schools (original, translated, and certified if necessary)
3. Application fee of $125.00.
4. English proficiency test scores: TOEFL score of 220 cbt, 560 pbt, 83 ibt, or IELTS of 6.5 with no scores under 6.0, or CAEL of 70. (For a complete list of ways to meet the English language proficiency standards please visit the website.)
(1) Fax documents or photocopies will not be accepted.
(2) Once a student is admitted we need a $5000 CAN deposit which is credit towards the first semester tuition.
Applications for admission may be submitted at any time.
The application deadlines are:
For Fall term: May 31
For Spring term: October 15
For Summer term: February 15
There is some flexibility with these deadline dates depending upon the program of study. Please contact the International Student Centre. It is important for international students to consider the length of time it takes to get a visa to come to Canada.