Considering a loan to study as an international student? Answer a few quick questions in the MPOWER loan wizard to find
out what you might be eligible for!
- 1. Share some information about who you are: where you're from, where you want to study, and whether you've got a cosigner. (A cosigner is someone, often a parent, who helps guarantee that you can pay back a loan.)
- 2. Lay out the college or university you'll attend, what you'll study, and how long you'll study.
- 3. Confirm your name, email, and phone number, so MPOWER can contact you if needed.
- 4. Finally, share how much money you're looking to borrow, as well as your expected graduation date.
- 5. Hit submit and you'll get a list of recommended loans, with details on amount, repayment terms, and more. Try it out!
That's it! These simple questions could open a world of opportunity to study abroad! Best of luck on your adventure.