These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- An approved baccalaureate degree
- A minimum of 90 transferable units which must include the following course, or equivalent, at a junior level or higher.
- English or a comparable English literature course (3 units)
- Arts course (see here for a list of acceptable subject areas) (3 units)
- Statistics course (3 units)
- Human Anatomy & Physiology course(s)* (6 units) with a minimum grade of C-