Arts - General Studies
|Field of Study:||Business/Commerce, General
|Description:||The Arts Certificate is a one-year (30 credits) program in general arts designed to provide students with a broad education in humanities and the social sciences.
- Social Sciences
|URL:||Arts - General Studies at Coquitlam College
|Prerequisites:*||These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
To enter our university transfer program, you must have a high school diploma or school completion certificate. Some university transfer programs may require one or more semesters of additional preparation in order to meet the English requirements.
|Application Notes : ||If your native language is not English, you may demonstrate fluency in English at the university level by submitting documents showing the minimum results on the following tests:
- TOEFL IBT of 86 or 230 computer based score
- A TOEFL score of at least 570 (paper based score) or 230 (computer based score)
- A CAEL score of at least 60
- A minimum score of 6.5 on the IELTS with 6.0 on the writing component
- An overall score of 60 on PTE with 60 on the writing component
If you do not have any of the previous scores, you may be required to write the Coquitlam College English Entrance Test.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.