|Field of Study:
|Business Administration and Management, General
|With a strong focus on developing the skills needed for today`s business environment, this one-year Ontario College Certificate program prepares you to carry out a variety of business functions within an organization. You develop practical understanding of key principles and practices necessary to pursue future studies in the field of business or for an entry-level position in business. This program may also appeal to those who have existing careers or credentials to enhance their fundamental business knowledge and skills.
|Business Fundamentals at AC Online
|Cost per year:*
Information on tuition and fees can be found on the Algonquin College website.
|Managers in Other ServicesManagers in TransportationManagement Consultants
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade11 Mathematics
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent. Applicants with an OSSD showing senior English and/or mathematics courses at the Basic Level, or with Workplace or Open courses, will be tested to determine their eligibility for admission; OR
- Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) certificate; OR
- General Educational Development (GED) certificate; OR
- Mature Student status (19 years of age or older and without a high school diploma at the start of the program). Eligibility may be determined by academic achievement testing for which a fee of $50 (subject to change) will be charged.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.0] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80]
|Application Notes :
Applications for this program must be submitted with official transcripts showing completion of the academic admission requirements via:
60 Corporate Court
Guelph, Ontario N1G 5J3
International applicants please visit this link for application process information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.