Business - Marketing (Year 1)
|Field of Study:||Marketing/Marketing Management, General
|Description:||Nurture your creativity skillset to boost your career in marketing.
The two-year Business - Marketing Ontario College Diploma program provides learners with a strong theoretical marketing foundation and the opportunity to apply it through many hands-on industry projects, assignments and simulation tools. You develop the knowledge and applied skills to succeed in a wide range of marketing and business roles.
Additionally, you use computing technology in a collaborative learning environment to learn, develop and apply the technical skills that employers desire.
|URL:||Business - Marketing (Year 1) at AC Online
|Cost per year:*||
Information on tuition and fees can be found on the Algonquin College website.
|Careers:||Advertising ManagersInfluencerFundraising Consultants||See More...
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade11 Mathematics
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent. Applicants with an OSSD showing senior English and/or mathematics courses at the Basic Level, or with Workplace or Open courses, will be tested to determine their eligibility for admission; OR
- Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) certificate; OR
- General Educational Development (GED) certificate; OR
- Mature Student status (19 years of age or older and without a high school diploma at the start of the program). Eligibility may be determined by academic achievement testing for which a fee of $50 will be charged.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.0] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80]
|Application Notes : ||
Applications for this program must be submitted with official transcripts showing completion of the academic admission requirements via:
60 Corporate Court
Guelph, Ontario N1G 5J3
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.