These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
High school graduation required.
|Application Notes : ||
If English is not your first language or you've received your education in a language other than English, students must produce evidence of their English Language Proficiency:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): paper=520, internet=67, or
- English Language Assessment (ELA)=114, or
- International English Language Testing System (Academic IELTS)=5.5 overall, and no one score less than 5.0, or
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment (CAEL)=40, or
- Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic)=47, or
- Capilano University EAP 080 with a minimum B grade.
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
Current Grade 12 students can be conditionally accepted based on final Grade 11 grades or interim Grade 12 grades. Students can upload proof of grades (e.g. unofficial transcripts, copies of report cards) through EducationPlannerBC when applying to Capilano University. Final acceptance will be based on high school graduation and having met the program specific requirements.