York University - Glendon Campus
|School:||York University - Glendon Campus
|Field of Study:||Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
Language Interpretation and Translation
International and Intercultural Communication
|Description:||Do you feel communication is more important than ever when it comes to shaping and understanding our world?
We do too! That's why we launched a brand new Bilingual Program in Communications!
The program's bilingualism is unique as it not only offers the opportunity to study communication in both French and English, but also allows to get familiar with the challenges that communication poses in both distinctive linguistic environments. Students graduating with a major in communications will possess a crucial advantage in a context where employment requires cutting-edge knowledge and up-to-date experience in both languages. Learn more about the unique advantages of studying communications at Glendon and read real-life examples of alumnae who now work as qualified bilingual communicators.
|URL:||Communications (iBA) at York University - Glendon Campus
|Cost per year:*||
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 French or Grade12 English
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent.
- A minimum of six 4U or 4M courses, including 4U English (ENG4U) or FRA4U for applicants from French-language high schools.
- We accept a combination of U and M courses and OACs.
- Ensure you meet our language requirements.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. 220] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 83] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 560] or Test de Français International [min. 785]
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Statement of Research Interests
- Work Experience
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.