Memorial University – St. John’s Campus
Behavioural Neuroscience/Nutrition (BSc)
|School:||Memorial University – St. John’s Campus
|Faculty:||Faculty of Science
|Field of Study:||Biology/Biological Sciences, General
|Description:||Behavioural neuroscience is the general study of the relations between the structure and activity of the brain and its function in generating integrated adaptive behavioural responses. Memorial’s neuroscience program has strong links to the Faculty of Medicine, located on the same campus in St. John’s.
Nutrition is the science that studies the process of taking in and utilizing food for metabolism, growth and repair. Nutritionists study how foods are converted into simpler compounds used by the body, and how food choices can lead to greater overall health, or contribute to disease development.
|URL:||Behavioural Neuroscience/Nutrition (BSc) at Memorial University – St. John’s Campus
|Cost per year:*||
Cost shown is a sample for two semesters of a bachelor's degree program.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Data Management or Advanced Functions or Calculus and Vectors
- Chemistry or Physics or Biology or Earth and Space Science
- Social Science or International Languages
You may apply for admission into the Faculty Science by indicating bachelor of science as your program choice on the undergraduate application for admission. Direct entry into the faculty is subject to your meeting the general admission requirements for Memorial University.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 79] or Pearson Test of English (Academic) [min. 58] or DuoLingo [min. 115] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 50-60]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.