Algonquin College - Pembroke Campus
Environmental Management and Assessment
|School:||Algonquin College - Pembroke Campus
|Faculty:||Algonquin College in the Ottawa Valley (Pembroke Campus)
|Field of Study:||Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
|Description:||The Environmental Management and Assessment Ontario College Graduate Certificate program adds depth to your existing expertise in the environmental management and assessment field. Highly-skilled and environmentally-aware professionals are constantly being sought out by employers in the field. This program enhances your knowledge of environmental sciences.
Take field, lab, classroom and online courses in hydrology, biodiversity and conservation, sampling, environmental policy and project management. The Pembroke Campus offers this program as a weekday delivery.
|URL:||Environmental Management and Assessment at Algonquin College - Pembroke Campus
|Cost per year:*||
Tuition and related ancillary fees for this program can be viewed by using the Tuition and Fees Estimator tool at www.algonquincollege.com/fee-estimator.
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Mathematics
- Ontario College Diploma, Ontario College Advanced Diploma, Degree or equivalent in areas of science, applied science, engineering.
- An arts degree in environmental studies will also be considered.
- Applicants with international transcripts must provide proof of the subject-specific requirements noted above and may be required to provide proof of language proficiency. Domestic applicants with international transcripts must be evaluated through the International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS) or World Education Services (WES).
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 88]
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.