|Field of Study:||Basic Skills, General
Second Language Learning (Non-Credit)
Workforce Development and Training
|Description:||Our newcomer services provide support while you and your family adapt to your new life in Canada. These services meet the needs of children, youth, parents, adults, and seniors.
ISS offers many services to those settling in Canada, including:
- First Language Settlement Support
- Immigration and Refugee Legal Clinic
- Moving Ahead Program – Settlement Case Management Program
- Community Connections
- Immigrant Women Peer Support Program
- MY (Multicultural Youth) Circle
- Connecting Seniors
- SOS (Settlement Orientation Services) Program
Visit the ISS website to learn more about these programs.