Royal Roads University
Environmental Science (BSc)
|School:||Royal Roads University
|Faculty:||Environment & Sustainability
|Field of Study:||Environmental Science
|Description:||Build your passion for science and the environment with basics of environmental management, economics, law, communications and sustainable development. Apply skills to a practical research project.
You want to learn about the world around you, to help it change for the better. You are passionate about science and the environment and want to put that energy to work.
The Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science program lets you build on your existing knowledge of environmental science. This team-based degree-completion program brings together theory and practical laboratory and fieldwork skills.
|URL:||Environmental Science (BSc) at Royal Roads University
|Cost per year:*||
Third year entry.
|Careers:||Environmental Impact Analysts||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||73 to 100
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade11 Mathematics or Grade11 Precalculus
- Grade11 Science
- Social Studies
At a minimum, the following recognized college/university level courses, each with a minimum 'B' (3.00/4.33) grade:
Completion of an approved transfer program with a minimum 'B' (3.00/4.33) GPA.
- Six credits (two courses) in chemistry with a laboratory component in at least one course.
- Six credits (two courses) in biology.
- Six credits (two courses) in math or physics (may include three credits of statistics), with at least one course in linear algebra or calculus.
- Six credits (two courses) in writing or communications.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.